Rare At E3 Rare At E3

Can we jailbreak Rare? Pls? I want a Banjo Kazooie to be good again...
But seriously, I find it astonishing that Rare hasn't made a game from any of the best and greatest IPs (lets just completely ignore Nuts and Bolts). I hope they make another platformer like old times.
Btw, great job on the flawless voice acting.

Sonic: Too Fast? Sonic: Too Fast?

Actually, his death should be in 2006, when Sonic the Hedgehog 2006 came out.

VO Home Studio : Space VO Home Studio : Space

This is why I love u RicePirate; not only are you awesome, you help other people become awesome too. I tried voice acting once; horrible failure, but this video is very informative (and hilarious) to teach you the difference, and how to improve. I'll stick with programming, where I'm good (or at least decent.)

Moisture Care Moisture Care

Maybe:

The moisture cream was an aphrodisiac... that's what I was thinking anyway-
Regardless, nice script, though it was a slight bit predictable, funny none the less.

VG Cats Animated 6 VG Cats Animated 6

I cracked up. For hours.

Is there anything else to say?
Oh, and this also spurred me to read every other comic. Congrats to the author too.
For Science!

'The Universe' - Trailer 'The Universe' - Trailer

A Trailer? Really?

Frankly, I'm going to ignore the animation and graphics and sound because that's not the reason why I'm giving this a 6. Its because THIS IS NOT A TRAILER.
Pretty simple; a trailer is designed to:
1. Show people an accurate description of the game and/ features. (Most AA titles don't, but they can get away with it because everyone knows what the game is anyway.)
2. Get people excited to learn/play the game in question.
Unfortunately, you don't do either. Sure its an RPG with classes. But there's lots of RPG's. Lots of types of RPGs. Lots of RPGs with lots of stuff- giving two classes just isn't enough. I have nothing to compare to or give the game a plus because you have shown me nothing about the game. Frankly, I didn't think the animation was bad; your use of sprites was good, and vectors was sub-par but that could be a lack of a drawing tablet. But I was not entertained. Perhaps other people like flashy effects and cool animation but I want to know about the GAME. But that's just me.

Exorz responds:

Yea, i was hoping someone will say that.... Meh. Meh i say. At first i thought Trailers are supposed to hide away a great amount of information just to get others interested. But, still, thanks for the info.

~Cyclic~ ~Cyclic~

I liked it-

Didn't really understand why you used Krishna (at first I was convinced that it was Vishnu, but Im rusty on my Hindu mythology, plus, a little Roman in the beginning too) but he makes a great addition. Great analyzation of otherwise non-nonsensical lyrics (a truly nifty ability) with awesome animation. In truth I would have loved some epic detail on the pictures but with such a great movement I can't complain. That infinity part truly blew my mind, so many words in so little time- a subtitle option might help. Anyway, great work, and kudos~

SPUD - Part 3 SPUD - Part 3

Excellence as always.

I guessed where you were going with this, and I knew it would not be cliche. Beautiful story development and message, though I thought the story needed a bit more visual explanation about the nature and creation of 'heroes' and a truly climactic ending. But an excellent way to bring the big guy into this (trying not to give spoilers here). SPUD is a great character, and so is everyone else in the story whose names I've conveniently forgotten. The series may be over, but if you plan for anything else, I trust it will be just as awesome. Kudos.

nahtanojmal responds:

;) thanks

Ça Ça Mirlaquerr Ça Ça Mirlaquerr

Lol, but simply perfection.

The rocket runs on expensive wine~
Anyway, absolute brilliance, by far the best FBF animation I've ever seen, I mean, how many FPS did you use? That pseudo 3D scene with the bee was amazing. Really awesome story, even more awesome music, and even more awesome than that effects and animation quality- There's nothing more to say.

nachotururu responds:

thanks man
it's 12 fps, same as all previous Mr Coo's. Maybe next one will be on 24, but i needed some kind of limits for this one.

Rock beats Rock beats

Brilliant!

Animation and voice acting, simply brilliant!
The voice acting really does carry it, though I would have like to see more animated parts in between. Its a pity these rules dont apply to common sense though.

AntonyC responds: